Top Super Best Foods For Easy Weight Loss:- If you are looking for “top super best foods for easy weight loss”
then you come at right place. With the right choice of foods you can speed up your weight loss efforts dramatically. Rev up your calorie burn your cravings with these super foods.
1. Broccoli:- Broccoli (cooked or raw) is well known for its cancer preventing properties and is high in vitamin C which helps to absorb the calcium we eat. Studies show that calcium aids in weight loss. Not only that, broccoli is also rich in phytochemicals that significantly improve our immune system, and helps to protect against disease – all while being very low in calories!
2. Apples:- Apples are low in calories and fat, low in sodium and contain vitamins and minerals as well as fiber. A penn state University conducted a study, which revealed that people who ate an before a meal ate fewer calories overall than those who ate a different kind of snack. the reason for this is in apple’s very high-fiber status , which fills you up (each apple has about 4 to 5 grams of fiber ). The fiber helps you feel full longer because it expands in your stomach so it takes less to satisfy the hunger.
3. Black beans:- Black beans contain a lot of protein (15 grams per cup ) and don’t contain saturated fat, which is present in red meat , for example:- beans are extremely good fat fighters because they contain optimal combination of fat melting nutrient (protein, soluble and insoluble fiber and a type of fat burning carb called resistant starch).
4. Coffee:- Coffee raises your resting metabolism rate by about 15%. this can last up to four hours and it can burn between 35 and 55 extra calories per day! that’s about 245 to 385 additional calories burned per week. the chlorogenic acids (certain types of antioxidants ) are the main compound which slows down the production of new fat cells after a meal.
5. Low-fat Dairy:- Low -fat daily is rich in nutrients, it has the essential calcium for fat burning and weight loss and it helps to keep the digestive tract in good health. Research shows that those who have deficiencies in calcium hold a greater fat mass and experience less control of their appetite. what’s more , studies have found that dairy sources of calcium – like yogurt, low or nonfat cheese and milk – are loos than other sources. In one study out of the University of tennessee, researchers showed that eating three serving of dairy daily significantly reduced body fat in obese subjects. if they restricted calories a bit while continuing with the same dairy servings, it accelerated fat and weight loss.
6. Eggs:- According to a research done by Rochester Center for obesity in America consuming eggs for breakfast could help you limit the calorie intake by more than 400 calories throughout the day. one egg contains about 84 calories, but it makes you feel fuller for longer, so you’re next meal will likely be smaller. Eggs are also full of good nutrients like protein, zinc, iron and vitamins A, D, E and B12.
7. Grapefruit:- This fruit alone, without changing anything in your diet , can help you lose up to a pound a week! You should try eating half a grape fruit before each meal. It will help you lower the insulin , which is a far-storage hormone, and that will lead to weight loss.
8. Cinnamon:- Like grapefruit ,cinnamon also helps to control your blood sugar and prevents a post-meal insulin spike, which triggers your body to store fat rather than burn it . use 1/2 teaspoon each day to flavor your food, which will bring out the natural sweetness, rather than adding “empty-calorie” filled sugar.